La Muñecas: Chica



La Muñecas: Alexandra Oui Desir... a.k.a.Chica  The first day at Norland Middle school I sat next to this crazy girl in my Art class.. She taught me that Colombians don't  speak Colombian but  instead spanish just like Haitians speak Creole. With a few amazing girls we were part of a group called Hot Devils ;)  Chica and me also ended up taking Fashion at Design and Architecture Senior High .. Alexandria had the best catwalk and can dance  even taught this white girl how to do the Tootsie Roll ..  Chica had sass, but yet was humble unlike other people we knew.. She was always was a great friend to me even if we didn't spend every lunch together.  Miss her so much and I hope to visit her  in NYC and have a crazy adventure with my Chica.. Love You Chica hope you still like the color Yellow.. <3 <3

5 comments:

Coreopsis said...

Beautiful portrait! I love the colors.

Sadee Schilling said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! So bright and happy, but rich and mysterious at the same time.

Cindy D. said...

Such a great story and a beautiful panting. I love all the tones of yellow, brown and orange that complement her skin.

caela said...

This is really ncie I love the colours :D

Indigene Theresa said...

This is a beautiful, richly colored portrait, I love it!