Self Promotion



Hello!
Hope everyone is doing good! I been super busy with a hundred different things.. One of those things is self promotion, I finally found the guts to send my work off to Magazines the next group will be Children's book Publishers (I'm still compiling that list.) Tomorrow I will be going to Barnes & Noble to continue searching for interesting books and some time to sketch.. Thanks for reading and take care!


Hola!
¡Espero que todos es hasten muy bien! He estado super ocupado con cientos de cosasUna de ellas es la Promoción, finalmente encontré el coraje para enviar mi trabajo a muchasRevistas, siguiente grupo se Editores de libros para niños (todavía estoy hacendoesa lista.) Mañana voy a ir a Barnes & Noble para continuar la búsqueda de libros interesantes y tiempito para dibujar...Gracias por leer mi Blog cuidate!

No comments: